Tuesday, August 5, 2008

my reflection

Last week has been a tough week for me. It had been raining, the weather is so bad. And my head is aching so I didn't attend my class for half day. When I entered the room that afternoon my classmates told me that I missed our new lesson in English which is the TQLR. And I also missed our quiz in Filipino. But I told myself that I will try to cope up the following day. The following day, I tried to understand our lesson and was glad to understand it.We also had our activities to check if we understood our lesson.
I also attended our reunion which was held in Teng-ab last Saturday. I was nervous at the same time excited to know my cousins. I was expecting that I will be out of place in there but I'm glad I wasn't. Our reunion,having the theme"Our Family Our Legacy",was done smoothly. Our cousins who only had that time to know us was so happy that they had that time to know us. For me,I was shocked to know that the girl which I hated most was my cousin.Well, as they say, that's life. But thanks for that reunion because I had the chance to know better that girl,she's not that bad after all.

1 comment:

CHERWAI said...

People oftentimes don't seem to be who or what they are. Just as I have said Leave them a space and soon you will discover the brighter side of them.